The information the website collects:
- The information we gather from people enables us to personalize and improve our services and products. In connection with the website, we request and display some personal information to other users and visitors of the website, which allows users to identify each other. We collect the following types of information from our users:
Personal information you provide to us:
- We receive and store any information you enter on our website or provide to us in any other way. The types of personal information collected may include your name, email, phone and message. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of certain features. The personal information you provide is used for such purposes as allowing you to interact with our team, improving the content of the website and communicating with you about specials, services and new updates.
Personal information collected automatically:
- We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with our website or services. The institute automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested. Generally, our service or a party that we authorize automatically collects usage information, such as the numbers and frequency of visitors to our website and it's components, similar to TV ratings that indicate how many people watched a particular show.
- The institute only uses this data in aggregate form, that is, as a statistical measure and not in a manner that would identify you personally. This type of aggregate data enables us to figure out how often customers use parts of the website or services so that we can make the website appealing to as many users as possible and improve those services. As part of this use of information, we may provide aggregate information to our partners about how our users, collectively, use our website. We share this type of statistical data so that our partners also understand how often people use their services and our website, so that they, too, may provide you with an optimal online experience. Again, the institute never discloses aggregate information to a partner in a manner that would identify you personally.
How we use the information:
- We use the information that you provide to us for such purposes as responding to your requests, improving the website and communicating with you. We do not rent, sell or share any personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide the services you have requested.
- We sometimes use the non-personally identifiable information that we collect to enable us to personalize your experience on the website. We also may use this information in the aggregate to analyze the website usage, as well as to offer you products or services.
- On occasion we may share your non-personally identifiable information that we collect and personal information that you provide to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of the website’s terms and conditions of use, in order to diagnose a problem with our server, to administer the website or as we otherwise deem necessary in our sole and absolute discretion. We will transfer information about you if the website is acquired by or merged with another entity and this may occur with or without notice to you. Also, we will provide your personal information to respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
To change and/or modify information:
- We allow our customers to change and modify personal information previously provided by either using their account manager or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us at +91 2692-250432.