B N Patel Institute Of Paramedical was established in year 2010, for re-inventing health care education and to render career opportunities in allied health. Our institute provides various medical and academic facilities. We award career opportunities in Bachelors Degree, Masters Degree, Post Graduate Diploma and Certified Paramedical Courses. Our institute provides finest education in allied health science in India and hereby we help students to spread their wings and strengthen their theoretical as well as practical knowledge in respective fields of specialization offered by our institute. We have students from India and across the globe. Our institute is recognized by the University Grants Commission - UGC.
Our institute in a short span, has made tremendous achievements in the field of allied health profession by quality education, research inclination among the staff and students and thus serving the society with value education, global understanding, good citizenship, co-operation and service.
In the recent past, the institution had undertaken the medical check-up camp for policemen, students and senior citizens of Anand district. Looking towards vision of the Government of Gujarat, we are actively concerned and undertaking women health programs where we conduct free mammography camps, pap smear tests, anti-depression programs, anaemia counselling, physiotherapy camps and diabetes awareness programs. We provide an exposure to the students by taking them to conferences, making them give presentations and workshops at various disciplines like Basic Life Support and Advance Cardiac Life Support trainings, seminars and etiquettes towards ethics of the research programs.
Awards To The Institute
- Business Solitaires Award, 2021, MY FM
- World Education Summit Award, 2021, Elets Technomedia
- Microbiome Food Festival Award, 2020, Microbiologists Society
- Excellence in Physiotherapy and Paramedical Education Award, 2020, MY FM Leadership
- Best Paramedical College of the Year Award, 2019, Six Sigma Healthcare Excellence
- Best Higher Education of the Year - West Zone National Education Award, 2017, ASSOCHAM
- Innovation in Higher Education Award, Higher Education Forum - Gujarat Chapter
- Women Achiever Award for Women Leader in Higher Education by India International Center, 2016, New Delhi Indian Women Convention
Other Nominations And Appreciations
- Beti Bachavo, Beti Padhavo by QMA, Ahmedabad
- Swayam Siddha by GCCI, Ahmedabad
- Trend Setter in Education by GIS, Ahmedabad
- Appreciation Award by HDFC for Encouragement and Active Support in Blood Donation Drive
- Appreciation Award by Rotary Club Anand Round Town for Participation in Amul Volcano
- ROTATHLON, Rotary Club, Round Town